View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 09:14 PM   #195
Outkizast
MVP

Outkizast's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: How would you rate your team in Madden 10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigspigs76

YES!
The Green Stuff at Fargas's House!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its Dope.

Fargas had a good (correction... GREAT) 07 season backed up by a injury plagued 08(madden 09) season where all he did was take carries away from Bush and McFadden...

he showed poor ball carrier vision and NEVER got first downs when our team needed them (hence the ridicules # of 3 and outs), the times in which he picked up good yardage where in losing efforts where they really did not mean anything. the only reason he served a purpose was because McFadden and Louis Rankin were injured as well.

Anyways I still like Fargas because he is the most dedicated player and one of the best leaders on the team but I don't think hes the future of the Raiders RB's obviously, he will play a role as a backup for McFadden/Bush/Rankin and will be solid in that role. Based on the '10 rating system he is deserving of a mid to low 70's rating.

BTW I feel J Russ should actually be more like a 76-77 just with terrible play recognition ect...
>>
As a Raider fan i have to disagree with a lot of what you said (about fargas)... I absolutely LOVE Fargas... it is rare to find a player in the NFL that runs as HARD as he does... finishes every single run... one of those players that hits defenses, not gets hit by defenses.... and to top it off he has some speed.... in my opinion he is a great back that has all the heart and effort you like to see.... just needs that better vision... oh and an offensive line of course....
Advertisements - Register to remove