View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 06:24 AM   #36
Valdarez
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: How the QB Drop should work in Madden 10 ( Video inside )

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
For some people who said there was no replay value of APF there is still people playing in leagues and more 2 years later. There are leagues that are created like a Franchise mode and more. I won't get in to that because I am posting this stuff for demo purposes to use as a comparison to Madden 10. Ian posted a video of a guy doing mo cap for a QB drop so I was posting what a Pocket and a QB drop could look like in a video football game.
A little OT here, but I read somewhere once that only about 10% of people play their games online competitively. That means the other 90% of gamers buy games to play offline. Predictably, you're going to hear more from the online players... well, online. Reality is most people want / need a franchise mode in order for the game to have replay value so many people view APF as having no replay value, and justifiably from their viewpoint.

For online gamers, APF2K8 has amazing replay value though. TONS of replay value by creating different teams via different strategies, great online leagues and tournament support as well. For hard core online gamers, you really do owe it to yourself to drop $5 on the game, and play online. It really is the best simulation football sports game to date. I have read, indirectly, that even 'ole Ian is a fan of the game.