View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 10:48 AM   #36
NFLHITMAN
MVP

OVR: 41
Re: Madden 10 video compared to........

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYyankz225
You guys are silly. You hold 2k in too high esteem. Just look at some actual game play

First shot. Is THAT real football? Breaking through multiple tackles by pressing the Y button. He slows down and is STUMBLING and then goes right into another knockdown animation on the next defender as he's still regaining his footing!! Is THAT real football? And look at the running animation when he breaks free! That is the definition of stick up your butt animation hitman...you have the games mixed up.

Next look at 1:25. The corner is in zone coverage. What is up with that coverage??? He goes for the hit and then he immediately does a turn towards the LOS and leaps up to tip it?? WHAT??? Is THAT real football??

Look at the next play (1:45). Horrible defensive logic. Do I need to even explain it?? Is THAT real football?

My personal favorite...2:10. Look at that throwing on the run!

3:45....Invincible WR out of a catch animation! The WR is like a brick wall and the defender just dives right into him without tackling or slowing/moving him at all! Is that real football?

At 4:10 the QB runs back 10 YARDS and DOES NOT SET HIS FEET (he goes into an instant spin animation) and still complete a deep pass. IS THAT REAL FOOTBALL?

I wish I had more time to actually break it down but really... the problems are clearly evident there. C'mon guys. There are HEAPS of problems with the 2k games...and this is a highlight video. The problem is, comparatively, NOONE played 2k so a lot of the glitches and problems go unnoticed by the general population. Are there things that 2k did good? Absolutely. Are there problems with the game? HELL YES! Stop making it some infallible piece of software that perfectly emulated the sport of football. It surely did not. You guys are no better than the "blind Madden fans" you are attacking; you guys ignore all of 2k's problems and have created this perfect image of the game in your head.
I posted comparison videos of APF not 2K5. If you listen to my videos I state that APF was even better than 2K5. If you think that Madden 10 trailer showed fluid player movement than I won't even take anymore of your post seriously.

How can you deny the better game play in the APF videos I posted?

Lets look at some APF Highlight videos and compare to the Madden 10 trailer m'kay?

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!