Old 04-24-2009, 01:06 PM   #106
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Extremely dissapointed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echopax
Yes, it's Madden, and that's the problem. They have to break out of the way they are doing things.

The problem is that they have to morph into another product. Most people are tired of the same product every year. I agree with you that some things looked improved, but some things always improve with their products.

They have to stop taking baby steps and start taking long strides with this franchise, or everyone will keep calling them out on it.

People need to understand that us "haters" do see some improvements. But like I said, we always see some improvements. I, for one, am tired of seeing the exact same game with additional bells and whistles every single year.

As I've said in previous posts, I would be the first to announce Madden NFL 10 as the best football game ever. As long as EA is the only one making NFL games, I will continue to look forward to the day they make the best football game ever.

Until that day, I will post my critisizing here in hopes that they will take what I post to heart and make a better product.
What improvements did you see from 09? Rewind, ring builder?