View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 01:07 PM   #107
spankdatazz22
All Star

OVR: 21
Re: Extremely dissapointed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
All I care about is it better than last years Madden game?
That should almost be expected though - it's rare that a game takes a step backwards from it's previous year's version. I don't think anyone can dispute Madden 06<07<08<09. So from that standpoint the trailer is pretty much what I expected it to be, which is an improvement over '09, minus the normal "sizzle" EA puts into their hype videos. The surprise is that that's all it seems to be at this point. I would've assumed the much talked about community interaction would've yielded improvements that were more apparent. Instead it looks more or less like a natural progression of the game - again, taking into account this is a very early look. A lot of the game's core issues (for me) are with the unnatural player movement and lack of player interaction, things that the dev team either (a) doesn't think is as much a problem as it is or (b) will be a difficult issue to get around. I'm floored that they still have those goofy, unnatural-looking QB animations going on 5yrs - that's ridiculous.

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS