View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 03:31 PM   #123
Guillotine 1
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: Extremely dissapointed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut XX
Sounds like you need a hug (just joking). I respect your views and opinions, and I hope your life is better now. I have been known to love a good debate, and I would never single people out for no reason.

Once again, I hope that what you are saying about Madden is true, because most of us do not care who makes a great game, we just want a great game of football. Just because we point out something, does not mean we hate EA. Most of us just love football and want to be able to finally play a great football game from EA.

I hope that I feel the same way you do after 8-12-2009. Then maybe we can play online and really talk some serious trash.

Peace.

I appreciate that man, it goes a long way.

Yeah, I hear you about that game. I was one of those guys that just slandered EA for the next-gen Madden releases. They had no excuse imo. Then last year, Ian came around and changed a couple things in '09 at the last min...

I was like cool, they finally starting to listen you know? This year, I'm telling you bro...you will not be disappointed in M10. If your a football fan, and a gamer like myself...you want this game.

It'll have some flaws, sure...and they'll get that corrected in the form of a patch...but, overall the game will be worth the money imo.