View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 03:55 PM   #20
Lucicren
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Taking Things To Far

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun styles
Ok. Have you seen the BB vid of the players coming out of the locker room? That in-progress-build vid SMASHES the made-for-public-consumption trailer released by EA.

The animations are still herky-jerkey. The players still run like robots. There is no weight transfer or momentum. The whole thing still looks canned.
I really don't understand why you and half the other members on this board are telling us about how great Backbreaker is because of the crowd and the players jumping up and down coming out of the locker room. Do you honestly watch the opening cutscene to the game every single time? After the first couple of times, honestly, I skip it.

And what does my post count have anything to do with anything? I have read posts on this board for over a year now, and just decided now to start posting. I already know for a fact I am a more intelligent poster then half of the people on this board. Whether my post count is high or not, I think out my posts through and give them some sort of meaning other then just complaining.