View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 04:11 PM   #128
Lakers 24 7
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Extremely dissapointed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tito78
No, I don't know what you mean, or what you expect from that trailer. First, It's a work in progress; second, there also in game footage that was shown on ESPN this morning, and it does the work that Ian & company have done a little more justice.

You mean to tell me that you expected pile ups and 9 man gang tackles to be present in M10 ? Those things have historically never been a football video game. Think of how pile ups with affect short yardage situations. QB sneaks and short yardage runs will be so much more realistic this year, as will goal line situations. We'll actually be able to jump over the pile this year.

lol. Semantics again, you're twisting my words around to create your argument. I never said I expected those specific aspects, but what I do expect are some sort of advancements over a game that was developed back in 04/05. Everyone does and that could include anything. But, since you bring that up, no I'm not blown away by a videogame using pile ups and gang tackles in 2010.

I'm sorry, but as a sim fan I'm not going to be impressed by them getting the basic aspects and fundamentals of football correct. Realistic QB sneaks and jumping over piles is not going to make this into a simulation football game, those aspects are the least of my worries when it comes to Madden.