Old 04-24-2009, 10:02 PM   #61
Tyrant8RDFL
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden 10 video compared to........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echopax
Good post, but you're bound to get hell from people.

Remember, "it's only April".

If Madden could just get it's animations like 2Ks it would improve the game drastically, but for some reason EA keeps focusing on bells and whistles like graphics, gang tackles that end up being unrealistic, and some stupid motto that is suppose to set the tone for the game (I think this year it's 'Fight for every yard!').
What Hell??? He is absolutely accurate with his brakedown. To me I saw the same exact pros and cons that Hitman saw. The sad thing is that the pros are so few and the cons are so much more.

The players still look so robotic. The animations aren't smooth. Running backs braking unrealsitic tackles. The players also don't posses good body proportions. Fitzgerald's arms look bony, and the same with Big Ben. Why the heck is it taking so long for 5 defenders to take down 1 man!!!!

E.James brakes a tackle loses his balance and the second he brakes that tackle he has the strength and power to brake another tackle. Then you have Parker while being tackled by 2 players , just brake right through them like nothing. It was depressing seeing that. This is the NFL not High school football.

I really don't care if it is only April. EA made a huge mistake using that engine for Madden. Its garbage and what ever they will try to do to make the players look smooth and realistic wont work with that engine. Its 4 yrs now with that engine and it still the same.
Robotic, robotic, and more robotic animations.

I'll say it now and I'll say it again. They should just go back with the PS2 and XBOX madden and just spice it up cause this Madden moves like crap.

I agree with you 100%. Only if they could get the animations like 2k football. SMOOTH!!!!

I'm sorry I can't talk about the positives, but after hearing all this about how we will be blown away, and how things will be better. After this video and the video with Jimmy playing. Dropping back like 15 yards and completing a pass into double coverage. I do not see us getting a better Madden then we did for the PS2, XBOX, and PC.
Advertisements - Register to remove