View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 09:36 AM   #60
damien6663
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 10: Top Ten Position Ratings (Gamespot)

LOL at some of the homer's ratings (Pennington a 91? LAWL).

Im usually pretty spot on with Donny as far as ratings go, so here are a few issues i have.

1)Tony Romo- This guy had a TERRIBLE season, while Rivers played like a stud, Tony should be down at number 10 of the QB's. Bump him down some. Move him down to 10, everyone else up one spot.

2)Jones Drew- This guy has never handled the starting job, and is rated top 10 over guys like chris johnson, and Jacobs?? Bump mojo down he doesnt deserve it.

3)Barber- Same as jones drew, except he got the gig last year, and really wasnt all that successful. I think he should take a bump down.

4)Westbrook-I just don't see this guys skillset as a 97, hes not that good running the football, hes a versatile back who can make some big plays, but he wouldnt be the 2nd back id choose if i was drafting a team myself.

5)Leinart, i think this guy took to much of a bump, hes still a decent prospect, i think he should be like 73, with 85 potential.

6)I think roddy white is a little too high, hes a stud, but more a low 90's stud.