View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 08:16 PM   #1
Phillmattic
MVP

OVR: 14
OS Official UFC Undisputed Strategy and Help Thread

Hopefully this thread will be as helpful as other game help threads.

This may be Extremely difficult due to the insane depth of this game, but we as a community should look to gather and share as much information as possible in order to understand and perform better in this game. I will do my best to keep this post updated with the latest info given by those who care to provide strategy, tips, and help answer questions.

Ground Game Breakdown- From IGN
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/968/968388p1.html

"The ground game can be thought of as a pyramid, ordered in terms of the offensive fighter's advantage. At the bottom of the pyramid you have the Open Guards, in which the offensive fighter only has a marginal level of advantage over the defender. Of all the ground Positions, the offensive fighter does the least amount of damage from here. As the offensive fighter moves up the pyramid by performing Transitions, he gains more powerful strikes and Submissions, ultimately ending up in Mount Up, the most advantaged of all ground Positions. From here, victory for the offensive fighter is almost assured, and the defensive fighter is virtually powerless to fight back. To survive, defensive fighters much attempt to perform Transitions of their own, which can help him move further down the pyramid, return him to standing, or even reverse situations and put him in the offensive Position."

Again, if anyone wants to provide anything to this thread your contributions will be greatly appreciated.

* I want to start a clan/gym/dojo kind of thing going and get a group of guys together who will want to get on xbox live and just practice and go over strategy while playing actual matches. If you're interested PM me. *
Advertisements - Register to remove