View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 11:16 PM   #74
stux
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: The "Super Secret" project can now be revealed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bison160
You know, the main issue I could see here is not just being able to create them, but when they give you the exact tools you need to exactly recreate a certain person. If they included the name "walter" and the name "payton" in commentary, even though there was no other players in the current NFL roster named payton,(i know there is) then they run into issues. Or if they included a certain piece of equipment or style that a ex. player had that was unique. Such as if they let you choose what eye black you wanted, and they put john randle's signature in there, then thats an issue.

I dont see the problem with just letting people create teams, just dont overstep the boundaries and provide the tools needed to exactly recreate singnature people.

I went to school to be a lawyer and changed my mind half way through though, so I may be wrong...lol
This is a cop out. Give us the tools and let US share what we want at our own liability.

This is like saying I can't drawn Walter Payton from my own memory of the man and hang in my own ****ing wall if I want.