View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 02:42 PM   #1
Tre81
Rookie

OVR: 1
I need everyone to hear me out.

I've been reading this forum for a while and I just have to get my opinion out here. I've been seeing a lot of "I hope Ian fixes this" and "I hope they get this right" type of comments far more than I think is needed. Oh No!!! Don't tell me the company whose motto is "If its in the game its in the game" needs our help to make their game better! Don't get me wrong guys, I LOVE football and football video games, but EA has been too arrogant for far too long for us to give them OUR input for anything! Why are WE pointing out different facets of NFL football that should have obviously been in the game years ago? I respect what Ian is trying to accomplish, but don't do these guys jobs for them. Especially when we still have to dish out our hard earned $60 for it. What were they doing all those years prior when it looked liked they just updated the rosters, stuffed in a goofy gimmick feature nobody gives a rats behind about, and a new cover athlete. Real innovative EA. Have any of you guys ever taken an open book test? Pretty easy, right? Well thats what you guys are giving EA, all of the answers to the test. No studying required. When you sit and do nothing for years, you'd sure BETTER buy the NFL license or the 2K series would've had you guys head spinning! All of that "marketing" money should have been spent improving all the things wrong with the game. You can take a pig and put it in a dress with lipstick, but its still a pig. Sorry about the long rant guys, I just had to vent for little while.
Advertisements - Register to remove