Old 05-07-2009, 04:24 AM   #35
PantherBeast_OS
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Madden Criticism - Explanation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlight85
2001 was too good for it's own good. After that came out, there was really no quantum leap to be made on the ps2/xbox console set. They added plenty of worthwhile features though. I really thought that player roles were going to make franchise supremely amazing, and I still think they could. I still remember playing the demo of 2001 in a Media Play. I could not believe it. I went out and spent everything I had saved on a ps2, solely for that game. It just blew me away.

I sold 09 for my 360. I still play 08 on the blackbox. I have a franchise in it's 16th season, with a head coach that was a drafted player from the first offseason of the franchise. I just couldn't get myself to sink that far into the bare bones franchise that NG has been so far.

I wish 06 on 360 had been what 01 on ps2 was. It could have been, I think, had we had then the team that is in place now.
Ya the franchise part of the next Gen console was lacking. I loved 07 ps2 the best. Because it had owner mode and it was good. But hopefully Ian and his crew will make franchise decent this year. Because I think next year they are going to spend more time focusing on franchise mode part of it. But Ian is still doing a great job along with the rest of the crew.
Advertisements - Register to remove