View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 12:47 AM   #3
SmokeCapone
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: OL/DL Interaction

I just played a game online just now against the TITANS and what was really furiating me was how fast the RB are when the ball is handed off. I dont mean to derail the thread but this is serious.

Most fast runnning backs are at full sprint the moment that ball hits there hands and i feel this needs immediate attention if it hasnt already. I didnt get run on as bad as it seems but the few instances this man ran he was at full sprint spiing so fast it made my head spin, and after he came out the spin he was still in full sprint speed.

But anyways back on topid,

what kills me with the OL DL interactions is that when your in goaline these guys are standing straigh up and there no pile or anything to run over or jump over. I get tired of seeing that one or 2 DLinemen break thru the line as if they were pushing over kids at a flag football game. I wanna see some slip, trips, and falls.

Oh and another thing, mobile QBs have a certain advantage over there opponents that I cant seem to put my finger on it but it somehow demoralizes the defense when that automatic suction blocking takes effect and works in there favor.

I cant wait to see how this will be fixed in madden 10, theses cheeser butts are mine if it works out the way I hope it does.

Oh one more thing, has anyone noticed that when your playing zone that your defenders start to sort of play like a man to man type of coverage when you go up against a mobil QB.