Darkleaf
MVP

Darkleaf's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Official UFC Undisputed 2009 Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.J
Someone posted this on gamefaqs,

"I played today... here are some results.

I went 2-3 against the devs. All 5 round matches. Won a match by decision and sub. He won two of his by subs and one by TKO.

I was Karo, Dan Henderson, Wanderlei, Lyoto, Cro Cop. I usually was a head in the matches in terms of wearing his stamina down when he would sub me after a quick takedown.

Now for the nitty-gritty:
1 - You don't get to see who the opponent is selecting
2 - The online connection is going to be really iffy. I would often throw head kicks and it would sometimes slow down and he would shoot in out of nowhere to take me down. I'm running on a 10 meg cable service.
3 - After the matches, you can press "Start" to request a rematch and leave feedback (along with viewing their gamercard). If not, you can press "A" and search for more matches.
4 - After the match, they'll be a breakdown of the damage down your body (head, chest, arms, legs) and another fight area for stats on how the individual won and which round.
5 - You'll never know if your opponent has his/her stamina bar on. When you press start in the middle of the game you can either A: "Give up" or B: "Return to match." Once again, your opponents can turn on their stamina bar and you would never know (I had mine on since I was using it for classic fights mode and he said he couldn't tell if I had mine on or not).
6 - No mirror matches online, but I don't know how it works if someone picks the same character.
7 - We watched all the intros... I am not sure if you are forced to, but I was pressing start and all the buttons to try and advance and couldn't. Both fighters might have to.
8 - In the intros, your "Ranked MMA Record" will be shown and be broken down by sub-ko-decision.

I think I've covered the gist of things. It was an all right online experience. Online connections could be improved since there was obvious lag"

link - http://www.undisputedonline.net/foru...?t=4168&page=7

1.You can see who they have picked to fight before you enter.
2.After 34 online fights I only had 1 kind of lag on me.
3.Didnt see this for PS3
4.This is really cool.
5.This is true but when you see them throw non stop special moves you can bet it's off.
6.You can't pick the same guy.
7.You can turn intros off completely
8.Only when Intros are on.

Submissions are a lot easier against humans,after never having 1 in the demo I have 6 tonight.
This has been a blast I picked up 6 or 7 trophies.
I lost to Jvalverde by sub in the last 10 seconds of our fight. lol only OS'ers tap gloves, expect to fight Silva and Lesnar a lot basically only the highest rated get used.(Expected)

Edit One bad thing I had happen a few times is where you get kind of get stuck eating punches with nothing you can do, can't block move nothing until he's punched himself tired then you can back away.. It only happens with the non stop punchers, once they get you into that they don't stop throwing same with kicks if they kick you over and over you stuck taking them real ****ty.

Last edited by Darkleaf; 05-16-2009 at 12:08 AM.