View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 12:28 PM   #15
JerseySuave4
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: What's the Point of Pre-Ordering?

yea i remember preordering madden 1 year at an EB Games (this was before gamestop bought them) in the mall and i'm standing in line outside the store waiting like an idiot with a bunch of other people and they were waiting and waiting and waiting to get the games from the trucks or wherever they were so we're waiting forever, at least 3 hours after they told us to come pick up the game (only an hour for me cuz i figured i would come little later to avoid the initial rush). A chick that worked at the gamestop upstairs walked by and goes "we got plenty of extra Madden copies upstairs." So i just ignored it at first figuring they'll be done soon but after waiting even longer and the workers telling us they're still waiting for them to be delivered to the store, i said f**k it and just went upstairs and got one from Gamestop. So i lost out on $5 no big deal.

But after that i stopped preordering games because usually i get the game the weekend before it comes out but i'm def preordering NCAA this year to get the 13 extra CAS slots. I was gonna preorder UFC Undisputed from Gamestop to get the 2 extra fighters but i learned that they'll be available for download something like 30 days after the game comes out so since i didnt wanna get the game right away anyways, i decided not to preorder it.

I just gotta figure out which gamestop i wanna preorder at.
Advertisements - Register to remove