View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 09:13 PM   #16
blackscorpion11
Pro

blackscorpion11's Arena

OVR: 13
I don't get the "2K is done" concept. ?? They also produce non-sports games and do well with them.. 2K5 was and is the standard for football games to this point in my opinion.. EA's biggest achievment football-wise so far was to eliminate the competition. Madden was never better than 2K football to me, madden is now just the only game in town.

MLB 2K9 is a sad sad game, i constantly find myself putting it down and reaching for my 2K7 instead. They should have continued to allow KUSH games to produce the game, it's been garbage since KUSH left after 07. 2K9 had their chance to blow us away using their exclusive license, but they fumbled for a second year in a row.

I hope im wrong but i expect NCAA 2010 to be an upgrade, a collection of patches, not anything truly new. The QB pocket has been there before as have the create -a -school...which leaves us with what? the defensive assist button? Hardly sounds worth $65

just an opinion

I refused to condemn or give props to EA on any of their games until i have something else to compare them to.. Even plain old bread will seem good to a man with no other food to choose from..

these are sad days were gamin in Bros..