Old 05-26-2009, 12:07 PM   #8
Valdarez
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: ˇYa Basta!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Autumn Wind
In lieu of sim/cheeze debates, it might be instructive to build a tutorial thread where people who are learning the game can come, post a play that's giving them difficulty, a concept they're curious about, etc, and then veteran members or people who have had success against/with that play/scheme can add thier wisdom.
This was pretty much my motivation when creating www.2kfootballstrategy.com. The 2k Sports forums at that time were severely under manned, and there was only one other site for 2K Football. I offered to help them with the site, and they turned me down, wanting full control of it. The goal of the 2K Football Strategy site was to consolidate the community knowledge of the game, and the strategy's to employ whether team building, game play, or other wise and to let anyone that wanted to contribute to do so.

If you guys ever want to see your stuff posted on the site as a featured article, or as part of our permanent strategy section, or even as a section that we don't have yet, just hit me or one of the other guys who run the site up (brownster14, dtrain53, and tpaterniti). If it's relevent and helps people learn how to play the game, we'll add it. I have always felt it's better to share knowledge than hoard it. Competition should be based on execution, not some little hidden nugget that one person keeps to themselves as a means to obtain the upper hand in a game.