View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 06:28 PM   #28
sportzbro
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: NCAA Football 10 Preview

Thanks for the article Steve.

Quote:
Promises can be made to the athletes targeted during the off-season. Make sure you live up to your word though, or your coach’s integrity will decline. This will result in less players believing in your promises during the recruiting process.
Why is this highlighted? It was in 09.

Quote:
The computer will now pursue the ball carrier with the appropriate angles, even during jukes and spins.
Call me crazy, but isn't that how the game should work?.. Amazing stuff like this even needs to be addressed by the dev. team.

Quote:
EA Sports and the Tiburon NCAA Football team started improving their game’s high-energy crowd by adding realistic atmospheric effects to the game. These subtle effects go a long way to add a polished feel to emulate the college stadium energy.
Please EA, feel free to share these improvements.. Windsocks? Bands?

Quote:
Also, Lee Corso and the gang will be back, after providing new material at EA Tiburon’s studios.
This means about 4 or 5 new one-liners

Quote:
users will now be able to attack a rival school’s integrity with Competitive Recruiting.
This is honestly the only peace of info I have seen about dynasty updates.. Is this really the only thing that has been added? Don't get me wrong, I like this addition, but it can't possibly be the only thing... Can it?