View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 10:10 AM   #74
TheCreep
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Re: Madden NFL 10 Video: Ray Lewis Ravens Intro (Chase @ E3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by earaylewis
Im a Ravens fan

im very sorry to break the party but this is not even close to the real dance of Ray Lewis in real life.

My father said to me when you do something put your effort at 100 % or dont do it.

I think in this case they dont have put 100 % effort.

But its a beginning and im still appreciate what EA SPORTS as done so far with this game.

So its my point

100 % effort not 70 %
Guess what, he felt like doing a different dance that day. He wanted to break the monotony so he changed his dance moves up specifically for Maddens alternate game universe. (Sigh) Some folks have absolutely no imagination.

Quit being so stiff and loosen up that top button. Its gettin hot in here, lol. I'd hate to have to walk in your shoes man if you over analyze **** like this in your everyday life, because if you do, you experience NO joy out of anything.

This aint calculus class mayne. "Uhhh, his shoe string was untied, which means if he moved his left foot 3 degrees, in all actuality, he should've tripped, and rotated his hand 5 degrees, so that in relation...." ****ing dead that **** already.

I'm sorry to break YOUR party of breaking our party to let you know how you are coming across to others when they read your post