View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 12:05 PM   #2
TreyIM2
MVP

OVR: 30
I agree, again, 100%. It is time and I think something along these lines can work, big time. Peter Moore even spoke on EA looking into digital viability on GT TV or sumthin a couple months ago and I even expanded on my thoughts on some website saying that I believe that EA is getting the core gameplay of Madden, at least, to something that is mostly as accurate to football as possible so that in the future, they can do DLCs or subscriptions or what have u and not have to worry about major overhauls like they had to do for this Madden coming up, every year. Plus, they can also focus on patches that are needed to fix little things that are broke after the new yearly iteration or yearly update is out. Madden 09 is the first patched Madden ever so and they only did one patch that didn't cover everything that was broken in that game so I think if they create their own business model for going digital, they would be able to do several patches as they go a long before the next complete digital update for the new sports year.