View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 06:58 PM   #2
Solidice
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Couple quick questions before i start making my own teams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by theplaymaker3190
1. So if I make 12 teams, can I enter all of them into my dynasty?
yes
Quote:
2. Do I have to replace them with a team?
yes, you have to replace one of the team already in the game when you want your created teams into dynasty mode. it's pretty much like the old CAS in this regard.

Quote:
3. Can I customize the conferences so that all of the teams would be in the same conference?
yes, this part is different than the CAS of the past. the custom conference that will be in NCAA can allow you to completely change up the conferences however you like. as long as the number of teams per conference remain the same as least.

Quote:
4. If I create my team and lets say use USC's team as my roster will the rosters names be included in my team (like if I downloaded rosters, will the USC roster names automatically be transferred onto my teams, or do I need to do all my players by myself)?
no, created teams(whether you use their roster or not) will not update if you downloaded a named roster file. created teams are not part of the roster file, so you would have to do that part yourself.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here