View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 05:10 PM   #17
CM Hooe
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Online Franchise Q&A with Donny Moore

Still disappointed that there is no salary cap and player contracts, and I hope it's one of the first things on the table to add to this feature.

That said, there are enough options available in the meantime to create the illusion that a salary cap of sorts is there using house rules, and the waiver wire option also is a nice feature. I'm glad that the Madden team had the foresight to include these options.

If I may ask though, Ian, I had a specific question that did not make the Q&A: my brother and I share one XBOX360 and both have our own gamer tags. In NCAA 09's online dynasty feature, my brother and I were able to play in the same dynasty, schedule games against each other, and play these games using only one XBOX360. Will we have this capability to have two users using the same console in online franchise?

Another question: it wasn't specifically mentioned in the blog, so I'll ask here: can we trade draft picks? If not, can the commissioner reassign draft picks to different teams to "fake" trading draft picks?

Last edited by CM Hooe; 06-09-2009 at 05:14 PM.