View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 12:52 AM   #7
theant1h3ro
Banned

theant1h3ro's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: PS3 Price Cut in August Timed with Madden Launch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyGivenSunday
I've missed playstation pretty bad ever since they jacked up the price on thier console and games. They need a price drop in the games to 60 dollars. However until I see a must have game won't be buying one. Metal gear solid was a must have for me and kill zone was the only games I really wanted to play along with some other titles but only one must have game. 360 is getting a piece metal gear and kill zone is not a must have so playstation for me is a little late with the price cuts. For me anyway.

No doubt the price cut will help them out some. Now all they need to do is cut down the games 10 dollars and with the right game I would make a jump for the PS3 even with a 70 dollar plus tax game. Even though its not much of a difference 60 dollars sounds so much more cheaper than 70. Playstation went insane.

So how much will the PS3 be now?
No offense and I know I shouldn't make my first post negative towards another member but please do just a few seconds of research before you talk about game prices. A quick look at gamestop's website or any website that sells games for that matter would show very clearly prices for PS3 games are the exact same as 360 games. And also has anyone actually confirmed the 360 version runs smoother then the PS3 version after watching E3 videos from both systems I'm thinking Ian and Co. finally got both versions running the same so until its proven otherwise which if it has been then forget this part of the post then no one knows which version is better if one even is. But seriously before you state something as a fact you really should check it to make sure its right!!

But as to your question about how much the PS3 would be if a $100 price cut happened the 60GB would be 299.99 and the 160GB would be 399.99.

Last edited by theant1h3ro; 06-10-2009 at 12:54 AM.