View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 01:01 AM   #8
beefjohnson
Rookie

beefjohnson's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: PS3 Price Cut in August Timed with Madden Launch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theant1h3ro
No offense and I know I shouldn't make my first post negative towards another member but please do just a few seconds of research before you talk about game prices. A quick look at gamestop's website or any website that sells games for that matter would show very clearly prices for PS3 games are the exact same as 360 games. And also has anyone actually confirmed the 360 version runs smoother then the PS3 version after watching E3 videos from both systems I'm thinking Ian and Co. finally got both versions running the same so until its proven otherwise which if it has been then forget this part of the post then no one knows which version is better if one even is. But seriously before you state something as a fact you really should check it to make sure its right!!

But as to your question about how much the PS3 would be if a $100 price cut happened the 60GB would be 299.99 and the 160GB would be 399.99.

yeah i was confused because I swear I thought ps3 and 360's games were the same price lol

As far as people saying whats better...eh..idk. Ive played both and theres not much difference as far as playing goes imo.

I will hand PS3 props though for lasting. Buddy of mine still has his first one he bought when they dropped.

Since then ive went through 3 xbox's bc of the ring which we do not speak of..its bad luck. So gameplay wise..to me..not much difference to matter...system quality hands down goes to ps3 for me. Ive been wanting to buy one but $400 isnt cutting it...ive been hoping they would atleast drop it to 300