Old 06-10-2009, 06:29 AM   #2
RaiderKtulu
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: New Changes at TB...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
There are some subtle changes at Team Builder which I just noticed. First, the color palette has been redone. The "Indiana" white is no longer in but three shades of gray are. There is Dark Gray - Gray - Light Gray. All three options are in the bottom right corner of the palette.

Now here's the problem... if, like me, you have been choosing numbers with 2 outlines... they have reversed how those outlines layout. So... say you had a blue jersey with white numbers trimmed in gray and then trimmed in black, with black being the outer color, the gray will now be the outer color and the black will be the inner trim.

I haven't checked to see if it affects one outline numbers but the two outline numbers are now different and require you to reformat them.

White is still easily attainable by choosing custom color. White is the color picker in the center with the slider all the way to the left. I had to move the slider right, then back left to get the white to register, but it's there.

Hope this helps...
It royally screwed the one-outline numbers, actually. The one-outline now has a gap between the number and the outline.