View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 03:44 AM   #8
Tovarich
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Stadium Updates - NCAA 2011

I would hope that the stadiums that are still not in the game get in the game before time is spent fixing these minor imperfections on existing stadiums. I know some people think that some video board in the corner of the stadium at Nebraska that you might see for 20 seconds throughout the course of a game is hugely important or that some section should be wearing red shirts instead of white, but I hope the developers finally decide that getting the remaining team's actual stadiums in the game is more important. It's nice that 15 or however many teams got some (mostly) minor details added, but there are still 6? teams that don't have stadiums. I get Minnesota, but I can't say I get Miami Ohio and Western Kentucky and San Jose State and whoever the other 1-2 are still not being in at all. My team was even in the updated stadiums for this year, but I'd much rather have imperfect stadiums than a generic one. I get they take a long time, and if all the available time was spent on putting all the stadiums in, rather than adding one little videoboard to the corner of a stadium, I'd bet they'd all be in besides Minnesota.