Thread: Campus Legend
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 01:33 PM   #14
HST
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Campus Legend

The next Campus Legend mode should have a place where you can enter a credit card number to buy player upgrades such as equipment improvements, training spikes, a 20 oz. bottle of Coke Zero or maybe even Thai prostitutes.

Perhaps if you bought a year's supply of Coke Zero you could send in the receipt and get a chain crew and formation substitutions.

Nah, just kidding. That would be unrealistic seeing as it has already been stated that formation subs is a technical impossibility in the next generation. You know, conquer the mole hill before you attempt Mount Everest. I have to learn to keep my fantasies and irrational expectations to an absolute minimum of perspective, so as to better coexist with the reality of EA's limitations.

Instead of implementing Campus Legend or any other fluffy new features, NCAA 11 should just be a website that provides an address where I can send money and keep my copy of NCAA 2010. Lets get rid of the middle man and just cut right to the chase. Think of the money and man hours that would save EA. It's not all about us. Show some consideration. Geez.