View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 05:21 AM   #51
moylan1234
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: NCAA Football 10 Screenshots: Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlhungis
It sounds like it is unpopular to complain about the microtransactions, but I am going to do it anyways.

I guess I am unclear as to how it is going to work. Can you still unlock these things in game without purchasing them? To force people to pay for a recruiting adviser is pretty cheap. I can understand giving the option to simply purchase them to avoid the hassle of unlocking them in game, but if there is no other option but to purchase then it sucks.

Hopefully they do it like Tiger Woods, where you can use a microtransaction or use in game credit, although it doesn't appear to work that way.
Yes you are correct all dynasty team improvements such as increasing your program prestige or attracting any recruit above a 2 star level will have to be purchased via the DLC, but it doesn't end there. Due to a small glitch any team wearing blue or red home jerseys will also have to be purchased via the net. Also, if you're looking for a game of 11-man football your out of luck here as the game only comes with 8-man mode unless of course you're willing to pony up a little more dough through DLC for that 11-man fix you're looking for. However, currently that's the least of your worries since the game won't come standard with a ball. Not to worry though for a small fee once again DLC will come through with a wide selection of synthetic and real leather pigskin to choose from. The default game will allow you to perform several team excercises such as the indian run and the bull in the ring drill. So have fun with that and make sure to get your preoder in now!
Advertisements - Register to remove