View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 09:14 PM   #20
PGaither84
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: please correct the 49ers helmet color!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenps2
They look brighter because the lighting and picture quality is different.
They look brighter becasue they are brighter. I posted about this back when he uniform correction thread started. they use incorrect SF logo on the retro uniforms and the wrong color gold for the retro uniforms.

The current 49ers gold helmets are like this, but not the throwbacks like Willis is wearing in the screen shot. at least they got the stripes right.

I just can't believe that the uniforms still are not right for Madden. Maybe I'm to hard on the art team, but WTF are they doing all year long? and what ever it is, shouldn't getting the uniforms be their part of "its in the game" and Sim mantra Ian has been preaching. I love the work on the post season, and Blue Angels, etc. However, unifroms shouldn't be that hard to get right, esp with OS users making a huge thread about all the problems that exsist.

I can't remember the last madden that had correct 49ers uniforms, 05/06 on the Xbox?

To compare, 2k5 had a TON of uniform alternates that were very correct right down to patches adn what not. Madden as of 09 has wrong uniforms and not even a way o preview them before a game, and you cannot select what you want to wear pre-game online.

I can't speak for M10, but again, when ian said it is his personal goal to shut [serious] people up about 2k5 [becasue you'll never silence idiots], he has done a good job of making a great game, but is still has a way to go. looks like we'll have to wait to M11 to achieve that goal of his IMO. - Love ya ian, love how the game looks, but until I have as many or more options than the other game, Madden isn't as good as the other game. It's that simple.