View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 02:26 PM   #93
TheTodd84
Rookie

OVR: 12
ok, those of you saying that USU would run a dive on 3rd and long while down three scores to florida are way off. First of all, The new USU coach is Gary Andersen who was Utah's (Yes, the shouldve been natl champs) OC last year. Let me tell you, the guy does not have a conservative bone in his body when it comes to play-calling. How do you think Utah got so good? Yeah, it was recruiting, but it was also his no-holds barred aggressive play-calling in most situations.

I bet the NCAA programmers didn't know that, which is why USU was under center WAY too much in that video.

2nd of all, why does the CPU REFUSE to call a deep pass AGAIN in 2010? All I had to do last year vs. spread teams was press the coverage vs the cpu and they were completely out of sorts on most 3rd downs, but if they would have thrown deep, EVER, I would have gotten toasted and had to change up my schemes. I did not see one pass that was thrown beyond 15 yards in that video, very very troubling.

As for the O-line blocking, and this is re-iterated time and time again, but it seems to go in one ear and right out the other with these stubborn EA programmers who clearly know very little about football, but are just merely fans. If YOU, at EA, cannot create realistic blocking, BRING SOMEONE IN who UNDERSTANDS spread offenses and all offenses to help you with Offensive Line logic and who to block based on the play called. It's not hard, and it's not an insult. I'm sure there are a ton of people on this forum who will gladly fly to Orlando, or are in the area, that would help you and wouldn't request a large pay sum.

This is getting ridiculous. Maybe if all these kids on here follow through with NOT buying the game, then their sales will get killed and they will be forced to bring someone like Ian on for the NCAA series. Bc the dudes/ladies they have running this joint now just are not cutting it. How hard is it to listen?