View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 01:51 PM   #20
doom41
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: The Future of the NCAA Series (Part 4)

I like this idea as whole, and I really like certain aspects for implentation into Dynasty mode.
*The High School all-star game and the summer camps could be put into dynasty mode as part of the recruiting process.
*The home and home games, and neutral site games should also be in dynasty mode. Adam said he was trying to get home and hame and two for one's in next year, and I posted on being able to schedule neutral site games before.

I'ld also like to see some additions to your AD mode.
*Set ticket and merchandise prices. This way you have to find the right price for each to maximize your income. If you set them too high while you still a weaker team then your games won't sell out and your merch won't sell. But if you set it too low then you won't get the max benifit from sold out games/high attendance.
*Also with the Stadium expansion, you could have the ability to sell advertising/ get sponsers. While your still a lower level school you would only be able to get small local companies, and as you gain prestiege you'll attract larger national companies.
* This last idea might not be very popular, but I think this mode should be limited to use with only 1 or 2 star current schools or teambuilder schools. I know people would want to take their favorite school that is already a powerhouse and make them untouchable, but I don't see any challenge to that.