View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 05:21 PM   #1
stoncold32
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17
Who does EA think is buying this game?

So last night when I was messing around on the demo main screen, I looked in one of the menu's or whatever, I think it was "presentation", and it mentioned the addition of the bowl game endzone art. I just had to shake my head.

Has it come to the point that THIS is now a feature worthy of being mentioned not only online in their blog, but in the demo as a selling point?

I'm willing to bet money that 98% of people who will buy this game this year are NOT first time buyers and a good 95% of them probably hve been buying this game since the PS2 days. So why throw out this info like it's some huge "new" feature when the overwhelming majority of people who are looking at it will have the following reaction, "this was(and still is) standard on PS2 versions...this isn't anything new, has never been touted on PS2 as a feature"

Seriously, it just shows they dont appreciate the business of the 95-98% of us who have bought the game year after year only to be disappointed, BUT instead, they are only concerned about trying to get that other 2-5% to buy the game. Let's see how long this series will last if they have to rely on that casual/first time buyer.

By the way, I'm buying used for the first time ever...if at all.

Last edited by stoncold32; 06-19-2009 at 05:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove