View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 08:58 AM   #1
2krules
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19
Auto Instant Replays - How Important?

I'm going to try again...

My first thread about auto instant replays was deleted - probably because it was titled "Ea Devs, Instant Replays", or something like that.

On the second thread about instant replays, I made the mistake of writing "I couldn't find" the first thread rather than that it had been deleted. The mod wrote "search harder" and locked it. That original thread does not exist anymore, or if it does, it's not being picked up by searches of threads started by user name 2krules in the Madden forums.

Therefore, I make my 3rd attempt, because I want to do everything I can to get this issue noticed by someone who might be able to do something about it. This thread takes a different approach than the first two.

The gameplay videos of Madden 10 that we have seen have shown a shockingly low occurrence of auto instant replays. Whether the gamers are just skipping the instant replays, we do not know, because no one has told us, though we have asked.

That brings me to my question: As far as presentation is concerned, how important are auto instant replays to you? Please answer the question on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the most important. Please do not compare to the importance you place on gameplay. This thread is for discussion of presentation.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove