View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 06:26 PM   #1
MattUMD224

OVR:
NCAA Football 10 Blog: Interactive Dynasty: Pre-Season Recruiting

EA Sports has just posted a new NCAA Football 10 blog.

Quote:
"Now that we've got our full roster of players, it's time to head into the preseason. I had a number of decisions to make in the pre-season, but the most important area to cover off was recruiting. As every fan of the NCAA Football series knows, this is the first chance to see the recruits that are out there and add prospects to your team's recruiting board. Let's take a look at some of what I've found out about our recruits.

My School

To compete with other top schools in the nation, you want to see your school highly ranked in all of the areas recruits tend to care about. I left the Orlando Raczillas with the default set up of the powerhouse template, and that means they are really good at almost everything. It might seem like it will make recruiting easy, but here's the thing... I decided to put this team into the SEC replacing Kentucky, so they're competing with some pretty tough schools in both their conference and their state. Hopefully the top prospects know to choose the Raczilla's over the Gators."

Advertisements - Register to remove