View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 08:07 PM   #48
stevedrumsdw
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: How do you get pressure on the CPU QB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
All I did was answer the OP's question.

And my post is pointless why? Because you aren't seeing what I'm seeing? As I said, I've gotten pressure from my cpu controlled teammates by using the gameplanning & defensive keys features.

If you view me sharing my experiences as pointless then so be it. And if you can't see how I can say that the pass rush isn't broken, then so be it. All I'm doing is sharing my experiences in an effort to try and help out the OP and answer his question.

I did not mean for my post to imply that your experiences or opinions are invalid. I have read many of your posts and there are well thought out and inteligent; I agree with most of what you say. I guess we disagree about the DL pressure, to me it does not resemble real college football ( CPU QB's only). I just don't want people to get the impression that a user controlled pass rush means the problem is solved. If the pass rush was accurate we would not be on here trying to devise ways to work around the core gameplay issues. A fourman rush simply does not generate enough pressure for the game to resemble the college game. Offensive lineman in college (OU and florida included) are not this good.