Old 07-03-2009, 02:49 PM   #18
yanek27
Rookie

yanek27's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Why Not Develop on The PS3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Common
Then I'm curious, because honestly, I don't know. How in the world were The Show devs able to cram so much detail into their game without having the same memory issues NCAA/Madden devs have? It confuses me, especially since according to you the 360 has more internal memory.

According to Adam, it had a lot to do with memory. Something to the effect of they chose stadiums over gear or something. I could be wrong though.

I dunno, all I know is that the PS3 has proven it can support a stellar and unparalleled sports gaming experience and for reasons unknown to us, the 360 hasn't. So why not just develop NCAA and Madden on the Ps3?

I guess the only real answer out there is that its a 360 world and it doesnt matter what the PS3 can do unless it is its own title. I remember when I first got an xbox it was a ps2 world. HDDVD vs BLURAY and well not its just BLURAY. Will we ever get to the point 360 vs PS3? No...... but we only get what the 360 can produce in EA titles for both systems. What a bunch of crap.