View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 06:27 PM   #13
DarthRambo
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Possible Online Flaw

Nothing against Ian and company, they have been doing a great job imo. But it is funny how when things like THIS, and Moody's videos come up in here, they are nowhere to be found, let alone respond to them. Doesn't this give you some clue that maybe, just maybe... these issues aren't fixed.

Common sense tells me that if the devs aren't defending the Madden 10 videos showing major gameplay flaws, then it must mean their going to be there in the final build. And by the way, I'm sure the final build is prolly done by this point in the phase. Only things they may work on are VERY minor details in the game. They are prolly done working with pro tak, and the blocking logic in the game(which prolly didn't get looked at, other than creating a pocket). They aren't working on major gameplay issues. They are fixing the bugs they see, and all that stuff. Then 3 weeks or so after its released unfinished obviously, they will release a patch for about 500 things.

Why don't they just wait until September to release the game?? Say a week before the season starts. Considering the season is starting a little later than normal this year anyway. Get that extra month or so into working, have more updated rosters. I'm sure most of us would be willing to wait an extra 3 weeks to get a better game, than a rushed unfinished game with a patch in 3 weeks.