View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 10:48 PM   #33
Echopax
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 10 Video: Online Franchise Superbowl - Cowboys vs. Titans

Pretty nice. I hope the trophy celebration is a bit more dragged out than what we saw, though.

I have to say... I've been pretty hard on the game (my name is probably listed on Ian's hitlist if he has one), but I have to give credit where credit is due.

Sure, some of the animations are a bit rough around the edges here and there, but it looks like a pretty big upgrade over Madden NFL 09.

I've been playing Madden NFL 09 for the PS2 recently, but the more I play it the more I realize that the PS2 version of the game isn't all it's cracked up to be.

It's just too easy hitting Hester for bombs with Cutler's arm. It's pretty much like the "Grossbomb" from Madden NFL 08 and 09 online that people were sure to love (Bears players bombing it to Berrian with Grossman's arm was pretty imbalanced).

Hopefully I'm not getting my hopes up or anything, but from what I see the game looks fun and for the most part polished.

edit: Just thought It'd be funny to post this, but for some reason right after I read my post I thought of that Billy Madison scene where the guy scratches off Billy's name off his hitlist and puts lipstick on. I hope Ian doesn't do that.