Old 07-12-2009, 02:28 AM   #20
bigsmallwood
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: National Championship???

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
That really blows, you put all that time into playing every game (normally, you took the short cut lol) and you get nothing!

These are the things that give games replay value, that is why I am stoked for Madden. That is why MLB the Show is a good game. Everytime you fire up those games there is a chance you could see something new.

Sorry, NCAA is not sim enough that I can get by with just text saying "congrats, you wasted hours of your life, your girlfriend is doing your roommate as a result, but you won the fiesta bowl... yay?"

I need some A1 on my meat and potatoes! I want to see the things that you see in real life in this game. And I could go on and on and name them for the billionth time in the last 10 years on the internet, but you know what I want by now... give it to me already!

I could not agree more!!! Why do they do this to us time and time again!!!! I do believe that the animations are the only thing that may make this game somewhat playable...I am CERTAIN that unless they make MAJOR major changes to NCAA 11' I will not be buying EA College Football anymore....it seems like a waste of time because they are fufilling our requests!