View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 11:30 PM   #15
harnalien
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Half-Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
where? where have you seen this? Watch an NFL broadcast, they do not go into the locker room during halftime. There is nothing realistic about it. I am not sure what the heck you are talking about. This wasnt in espn 2k5 nor any other game I have ever played so I dont understand why you are saying you have seen it and its realistic......
Whatever man. I am not saying they go in every time, but I have seen coaches in the locker room talking to players during half time. You think I am making it up? I am not even saying they go in and interview the players, I am saying they have cameras showing the players. That is what I am saying would add to the realism of the game. Never said anything about 2K5, although it was/is superior in almost every aspect to previous versions of Madden. Anyway, I think the OP was mainly talking about the cameras showing the players heading into the tunnel towards the locker room. I guess they don't show that in NFL broadcasts either? I don't know what I've been watching all these years.
Advertisements - Register to remove