Old 07-13-2009, 03:10 AM   #31
dkrause1971
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: Total Plays on Sim games on NCAA 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobe111
OK thanks

And I don't see the issue exactly. I'm a sim gamer and from everything I've seen the stats look reasonable, just the number of plays is a little off. Just my opinion tho
It depends on how the extra plays are used whether its a major issue.

I saw the numbers for the top 5 QBs and HBs and they looked reasonable, so either they are not effected (their teams are not averaging alot more plays) or they completed more short pass than normal since we know Comp%, yardage, tds, and ints didn't look too bad.

Since one person posted that like 60 receivers were over 80 catches. This is what i think is happening- too many short passes which racks up receptions and secondary tackles. If you don't care greatly about those two areas- stats are fine.

Could raise the running/pass slider for all the teams to run more- ie more clock used maybe. Could make sure Adam sees this and see if the plays can be tweaks down a bit too. I don't have the game, so i am jsut trying to piece together the information i have found so far.

We have seen worse stats from the cpu in prior versions if his information is true so take it for what you will.

Last edited by dkrause1971; 07-13-2009 at 03:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove