View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 03:58 AM   #8
Rivals
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Teambuilder Problems Thread

I'm not new when it comes to this stuff, but linking my Gamertag and my EA master account has become a real hassle. I went through the steps of trying to add my Xbox LIVE Gamertag name as my persona and I get:

Sorry, we can't find information about that Xbox LIVE Gamertag.

Before you can link your Xbox LIVE Gamertag to your EA Master Account, you need to log in to any online EA game with your Xbox or Xbox 360. Once that is done, check your email inbox at the address you used to sign up for your Xbox LIVE Gamertag for an email from us describing what you need to do to link up your accounts.

Note, I am logged on to XBL with my Gamertag for NCAA 10. I went to the email address I used to create my Gamertag. I get an email that says I need to now use THAT email address to log in to my EA Master Account. I do so, using my original log in password for EA - I have no other password with EA. Well, that password is not recognized with that email address.

SO... I go through and request a NEW password for my Gamertag account with EA. It goes through, but I still can't link the EA Account name!

My Gamertag email created years ago and my original EA Account email are different. Both show up on EA, but I can't seem to add either persona to the other regardless of which one I'm logged in as. I want to keep my current EA Account with all of my created teams, but I also want to keep my current Gamertag for NCAA Football. What am I not doing properly?

Thanks!