View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 12:35 PM   #4
jsnyde45
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Top 7 Major Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANE23
Hey guys... I'm having major problems in the game this year...

1.) I'm unable to rocket catch it every single time I drop back... They drop it sometimes! What is this?

2.) When I roll out to one side of the field with the fastest QB I can find and then throw it to the exact opposite side of the field, the new camera angle totally throws off my rhythm. Hate it!

3) I like to onsides kick every kick-off and this "sportsmanship" crap is killing me

4.) Same thing for when I'm losing with Ohio State or Florida: because they're the only teams I play with and I quit when I'm losing at halftime. "Sportsmanship" again...

5.) My playbook consists of three plays and the computer is figuring out what I do and stopping me. This is crap!

6.) I don't feel like Florida has enough fast players for me to move to defensive end so I have to create players but I can't use them online!!!! Ugghh!!!!

7.) My favorite teams are OSU and Florida (even though I went to college at Southwest Missouri Technical College of the Arts) and everybody else plays with them online!!! I hate it!!!

u are a complete tool bag. but go bucks!!!!