Thread: Heisman vs. AA
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 02:18 PM   #9
WisconsinSports414
Banned

WisconsinSports414's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Heisman vs. AA

On heisman, the CPU cheats. Straight up. Holding and clipping are utilized only when the user is actually getting some good runs against the defense. I only ever see successful Dlinemen swats at the line when I have a wide open receiver. When a user happens to read the Cpu offense and actually get good penetration, the linemen either hesitate, run towards the nearest Olineman or miss the tackle. User generated pressure is difficult to get consistently, yet there are times during the game when the CPU is busting through as if they're up against a pop warner squad. Without blitizing. Robo QB is alive and well, mainly activating if the CPU is losing in the last two or three minutes of the half. If I wanted to be like apex, moody or the other guys who post videos on youtube, I could show you guys some ridiculous animations I've witnessed in games. The thing is, AA is too easy, so I'm kind of stuck if I want a challenge. Thankfully the sliders actually work this year. They've already been a big help. Anyone worried about pass rush will be pleasantly surprised, I think.