View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 05:22 AM   #4
FutureVol
Rookie

FutureVol's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA 10 has no Procedural Awareness(Treachery in the Trenches)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meast21Forever
yeah. there are some bad animations. it's still football. It's still the best college football game we have on 360/ps3.

I agree completely with the fact that the animation was horrible..I mean i don't think anyone in their right mind would argue that.I don't care if that replay was shot with a camera phone, no amount of lacking FPS will change that animation..HOWEVER as Meast stated it is all we have...and as 90% of the people on here have said it is a HUGE improvement over what we had last year....And overall i would agree....Is it perfect...no but that doesn't mean that we should sit here and crucify it. There will be moments in this game and all other video games(i have had quite a few) where you look @ a play and you are like "WTF?" But what matters is the OVERALL experience..and I can say that this experience is leaps and bounds better than 2009...I am not defending EA..I think NCAA should be WAAAAY ahead of where it is..but just as in life you gotta take the good with the bad and if a couple of animations are going to ruin the ENTIRE game for you...well... TRADE IT IN!