View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 11:40 PM   #4
KSUowls
All Star

OVR: 8
Re: What's the biggest mistake you've made head to head?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins Pride
Like where you just hang your head down and are like, ZOMG...

Last night I'm up by two scores on my way to my first ranked win (yes, i suck at this game). And I am feeling nice and I stop this dude, he gets a penalty and I, magnamious in my near-to-be victory, decline. He goes for it on 4th down and takes it to the house on a HB screen, recovers the ensuing onsides kicks and scores again to go into OT ... which turns out to be an EPIC 10+ OT game back and forth ... which I finally win like an hour and a half later.
I was at the midnight release for the game at Gamestop and they held a tournament for it. My opponent picked Florida and I picked Georgia (mistake #1, Florida is ridiculously good in the game, I should have picked a better team).
Anyway the game went to OT and after he scored I took it down to the 2 yard line. I was stopped on a run up the middle on 3rd down. On 4th a ran a bootleg pass and had a guy right in front of me with a defender trailing and plenty of room to walk it into the endzone. I end up passing it and AJ Green drops it. I'm still mad at my decision, it cost me a free copy of the game