View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 10:18 PM   #3
JAYMO76
MVP

OVR: 37
Re: Jaymo76's 2010 A.A. Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Idajo is one of the worst teams on the League and you did a very good fight against a top 10#

maybe more stats would help

response:

#1 refer to my preamble~ these sliders lead to a far more defensive style game

#2 close??? In score only. Ohi had almost 500 yards offense versus my 196. The only reason the score is close is because I got two pics... one of which was returned for a TD and I stripped the ball three times (using hard hits and strip ball) in the game planning. Trust me, nothing about this game was close.

#3. 21% comp %... that is the lowest I have EVER had on any NCAA FOOTBALL game... I had like 11 completions... it was brutal.

#4. Cpu starting RB over 100 yards and his longest carry was only 18 yards... I never saw that on 09. The cpu actually had a consistent running game.

#5 The night before I played as Arizona St versus Oregon and lost 30-12, my worst loss since NCAA 06!!! I used these sliders and same thing great game until the 3rd Q and then the cpu destoyed me. (sorry no stats to give you)

I have lost my last two games using these sliders. I once had a streak of 86 straight wins (NCAA 07) so it's great to finally see the cpu give me a good old fashioned butt kicking. You may not find these results to be realistic enough but like I say, they work for me because they give me strong defensive struggles and that's exactly what I am looking for. I find these are the best sliders in years because with enough tinkering you can find exactly whay type of gamestyle you want.

If I wanted even more cpu offense all I need to do is move CPU QB to 50 and then the cpu stats will go through the roof... but I don't want to play that game anymore... I beleive it's called NCAA 09