Old 07-21-2009, 10:54 AM   #2
slthree
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Pass rush sliders post patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmbauer007
Now the EA has released a patch that fixed the sliders, hows the pass rush in the game? Is it much improved since 09? Or can you not get a sack to save your life in this game? is it still difficult to stop the CPUs pass offense?
I can speak for the PS3 version and yes, sacks are there. I let the CPU do it themselves, especially while I'm testing sliders. I want to see if the better d-lines can get the pressure they should with no help from me and with no blitz behind them.

When I use an elite team against an elite team my d-line is getting 2 sacks a game minimum and sometimes more. This is d-line pressure with no help.

As far as the CPU goes, take your favorite team into NC State and watch as Willie Young (right defensive end) ravages your QB.

Stopping the CPU QB is also in this year. You have to find sliders you feel comfortable with but it can be done. Many are reporting passing percentages in the 56-66 range, which is really good. You will be rewarded for good play calling.

Keep in mind, just like real football, elite QB's will do a lot of damage even against great defenses. Thats why they are elite.

Robo QB is dead, or, at least, critically ill